Thursday, 7 October 2010

Promises, Promises

Right. I know I've been AWFUL at updating this blog - all I can say is that work is keeping me super busy - what with my actual duties, and then being roped into drawing everything and anything for staff and students (I'm kinda running a design commitee of 16 year-olds for a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory themed social!) I'm just innandated with projects (I've left uni now!? what's that about!?) Small notices:

1.) I got a 2:1 for my degree! (that very good)

2.) I'm planning on updating this blog - I need a change!

3.) I'm going to TRY and get some comics/products finished!

4.) I've run out of money and I'm trying to book a table for my first London Convention next March

5.) I'm trying to (but always putting off) doing my teacher training application

6.) I got an email from Lucy Knisley after I purchased 'Salvaged Parts' and asked her if she'd take a look... She was SO nice and gave me some really good constructive critisim!

(AHHHH!)

7.) Did I mention that I got a 2:1!?

Anyway, thanks for holding out - I'll try and get this overhaul done soon, and then FINALLY kick myself into doing some work!

see you soon

April xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. whoa! that's awesome that Lucy Knisly wrote you

    ReplyDelete
  2. And awesome that you got a "2:1" in "uni" (hee hee). Glad you're well, even if you're super-busy.

    ReplyDelete