Thursday, 19 August 2010

what's this? A post?




I'm SORRY that I've not been posting! I can assure you that there have been drawings! But I've been away (and going away again) from my scanner... I'll update a crazy amount NEXT sunday hopefully... :) should be EPIC. for the mean time, I've been working on some postcard ideas... Adorkable is a word I've coined. kinda like Adorabubble... :) these things make me smile... :P I'll post another illustration before I go and baby sit a house-rabbit and boyfriend for a week!

5 comments:

  1. "Adorkable?!" I love it! I wanna spread the "adorkable" gospel! Can I get an official definition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally sweet!!! I've missed your drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Adorable Dork' I think is the best description - or anything that's cute and REALLY geeky :D I've missed you guys too! I'll try and get better and regular at posting again! But I am working on a full printed comic! :D (hurrah!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I stumbled upon your blog on the chance that we both commented the same Ellerbism and I would like to say that I adore your art and especially your layouts. If you had a twitter I would follow you immediately.

    Liz
    [http://www.lizzygreenpeppers.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AW! thank you Liz! I am on twitter (Type in April Nash and you should find me) I'm sorry it's taken me so long to reply, I've been away from the internets all of this week xxxx

    ReplyDelete