Monday, 25 January 2010

Page one.



So after a pretty Epic couple of days. I got the first page drawn. It's pretty detailed... I've decided to drop the text on digitally when I get round to it, but the first few pages aren't really dialogue driven so I think I can get away with just visuals for now *smiles* right. I'm gonna go get me some sleep. The plan is to catch up this week. Gonna be an efficient machine. Tomorrow is all the tiny comissions I've got and to do the second page of this. Then to continue with my kids books (plus two other projects) ah well. I'm enjoying it at least!
loves xxx

5 comments:

  1. wow, you're busy! and that pattern is pretty nuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! What an amazing level of detail. It's absolutely gorgeous, April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol thank you! I was wondering if you would both like a proof copy after I'm done? I'd like to thank you for your support and I'd like as many opinions as i can! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely! That'd be awesome. If you give me your address, I'd be happy to send you the art to one of my journal comics as a "thank you" to you (you've been a great supporter, too).

    spinadoocomics@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah totally! I'm always down for trades!

    ReplyDelete